We are heading to Explorers Camp at NeSoDak (July 28-30) and a middle school servant trip to work with Church on the Street in Sioux Falls (August 9-11)!
Price breakdown (coming soon)….
Quarters 4 Youth
Families/youth will sell M&M tubes between services (table will already be set up for you).
March 10: Kempfs and Schutters
March 17: VanderWeysts and Dickeys
Youth Rummage Sale – April 12-13 (with set up on April 11)
Friday: Pre-sale Admission for $1 from 5:00-7:00 PM
Saturday: Sale runs from 8:00-11:00 AM (need workers there at 7:00)
We will need people to…
- help set up on Thursday, April 11 (whenever you’re available into the early evening)
- prep the caramel rolls on Friday (we sell these along with juice and coffee on Saturday) to be baked on Saturday morning
- kitchen duty (make coffee & rolls, clean up)
- run rummage sale: act as cashiers, help carry out items, straighten up
- deliver left-over items (need a couple people with pick-ups to take left-over items to thrift stores)
Palm Sunday Breakfast help – Sunday, April 14
The men’s group is preparing this meal and welcomes having the youth help out and receive a portion of the funds raised.
Mother’s Day Baskets
Families who want to participate in this fundraiser will provide a basket of Mother’s Day gifts and goodies. We will hold a silent auction for three weeks, so baskets should be to the church during the week before Easter. Pastor Erin will get them out on tables for Easter morning. When you drop off your basket, please be sure to leave a note that gives the approximate value of the total contents of the basket.
Other Possible Fundraisers:
- Summer service auction
- Bake sale
- Car wash